Check out our top 25 events not to miss this August!
#1: Cocktails under the Stars at Charges & Co, in Jersey City by Art House!
#2: Jersey City Pride Opening Party at Talde!
#3: The Brightside Tavern Film Festival featuring Play Date and The Angry Man!
#4: Namaste and Rosé at Urban Souls by True Mentors!
#5: Murder Mystery Teen Night at the Craft Clique!
#6: Infinity at Harry’s Food & Drink by Now Nation Creative Collective!
#7: Celebrating 75 years of Wildfire Prevention at Liberty State Park!
#8: Bar Crawl LIVE (Disney Style) in Hoboken!
#9: Art + Wine Fest at Powerhouse!
#10: Vault Allure’s Experience Festival on Holland Street!
#11: Art House & Hudson Pride Center present Out & Up!
#12: Fiesta Expo at the Meadowlands Expo Center!
#13: Legal Summer Mixer at The Atelier Ballroom!
#14: Veronica Swift & The Birdland Big Band at Lincoln Harbor Waterfront!
#15: La Festa Italiana in Jersey City!
#16: Wine-o-saurs at Liberty Science Center!
#17: New Zealand Wine Dinner at Satis Bistro!
#18: The 59th Annual Jersey City Puerto Rican Heritage Festival & Parade
#19: Raising Pride (Hudson Pride’s Youth Program) at The Ashford!
#20: Cakebread Cellars Wine Dinner at the Chart House!
#21: Immigrate State: Jersey’s Influential Gate!
#22: The Road to Stonewall 50 Film Screening & Talk
#23: New Jersey LGBT Chamber Networking Mixer at Porta!
#24: Tango on the Hudson at Lincoln Harbor Waterfront!
#25: Rapha Wellness Festival at 16th Street Park in Bayonne!
Hudson Restaurant Week is a dining promotion twice a year when the restaurants are usually slow, January and July. You pick a participating restaurant, make a reservation or visit, and enjoy a meal at a discount. It’s a biannual celebration of dining in Hudson County with prix-fixe discounted menus. During Hudson Restaurant Week, get social and tag your photos or post while your eating with #HudsonRW for a chance for Hudson Restaurant Week to pay your meal!
How it works?
Enjoy a great discounted meal is sooo easy!
- Choose a restaurant: search and find a restaurant right for you, your group, your taste.
- Make a reservation: either online through OpenTable, call a restaurant or take your chance and walk-in.
- Bon Appetit: skip cooking and enjoy your prix-fixe meal!
Hoboken: Amanda’s, Anthony David’s, Barbes, Bin 14, Birch Hoboken, Brass Rail, Coco Havana, Court Street Restaurant, Del Frisco’s Grille, Dino & Harry’s, Halifax, House of ‘Que, Hudson Taven, Leo’s Grandevous, The Madison, Soul Curry, Stewed Cow, Sushi Lounge and Union Hall are all participating in Hudson Restaurant Week.
Restaurants located on 14th Street, Bloomfield Street, Grand Street, Hudson Street, Newark Street, Park Avenue, River Street, Sinatra Drive, Sixth Street, and Washington Street.
- Hudson Tavern, 51 14th Street
- Dino & Harry’s, 163 14th Street
- Stewed Cow, 400 Adams Street
- Anthony David’s, 953 Bloomfield Street
- Leo’s Grandevous, 200 Grand Street
- Sushi Lounge, 200 Hudson Street
- Coco Havana, 32 Newark Street
- Barbes, 1300 Park Avenue
- Cadillac Cantina, 80 River Street
- Birch Hoboken, 92 River Street
- Del Frisco’s Grille, 221 River Street
- Halifax, 225 River Street
- Union Hall, 306 Sinatra Drive
- House of ‘Que, 340 Sinatra Drive
- Court Street Restaurant & Bar, 61 Sixth Street
- Brass Rail, 135 Washington Street
- Amanda’s Restaurant, 908 Washington Street
- Bin 14, 1314 Washington Street
- Madison Bar & Grill, 1316 Washington Street
Jersey City: Amelia’s Bistro, Ani Ramen, Barge Inn, Bistro La Source, Edward’s Steakhouse, Fire & Oak, Hamilton Inn, Hamilton Pork, Hard Grove, Harry’s Daughter, Hudson & Co, Hudson Hall, Jersey Social, Laico’s, Latham House, Liberty House Restaurant, Liberty Prime Steakhouse, Pasta Dal Cuore, Pasta e Vino, Piggyback Bar, Rumba Cubana, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Satis Bistro, South House, Talde, The Franklin and Green Pear Cafe are all participating in Hudson Restaurant Week.
Restaurants located on 1st Street, 2nd Street, 3rd Street, 10th Street, Erie Street, Hudson Street, Jersey Avenue, Marin Boulevard, Montgomery Street, Morris Street, Newark Avenue, Pavonia Avenue, Terhune Avenue, Warren STreet, Washington Boulevard and Washington Avenue.
- Hard Grove, 284 1st Street
- Hudson & Co., 3 2nd Street
- Barge Inn, 324 3rd Street
- Hamilton Pork, 247 10th Street
- Talde, 8 Erie Street
- Piggyback Bar, 200 Hudson Street
- Kitchen Step, 500 Jersey Avenue
- Pasta Dal Cuore, 527 Jersey Avenue
- Hamilton Inn, 708 Jersey Avenue
- Edward’s Steakhouse, 239 Marin Boulevard
- Latham House, 299 Marin Boulevard
- Hudson Hall, 364 Marin Boulevard
- Liberty Prime Steakhouse, 111 Montgomery Street
- Bistro La Source, 85 Morris Street
- Porta, 135 Newark Avenue
- Pasta E Vino, 136 Newark Avenue
- The Ashford, 145 Newark Avenue
- South House, 149 Newark Avenue
- Ani Ramen, 218 Newark Avenue
- Rumba Cubana, 235 Pavonia Avenue
- GP’s Hamilton Park, 236 Pavonia Avenue
- Laico’s, 67 Terhune Avenue
- Amelia’s Bistro, 187 Warren Street
- Villa Borghese III, 475 Washington Boulevard
- Fire & Oak, 479 Washington Boulevard
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, 499 Washington Boulevard
- Light Horse Tavern, 199 Washington Street
- Satis Bistro, 212 Washington Street
Chart House, House of ‘Que, Molos and Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse are participating in Hudson Restaurant Week!
- Chart House Restaurant, 500 Harbor Boulevard
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, 1000 Harbor Boulevard
- House of ‘Que, 500 Avenue at Port Imperial
- Molos, 1 County Road 682
- Harry’s Food & Drink, 8101 Bergenline Avenue
- The DaVinci Room, 165 Broadway